Spring is around the corner and I am sure many of you can’t wait for it. Not sure of what to wear this spring, fear not as we’re here to help you step up into spring with style. Get these trends from many shops such us ASOS, H&M, Debenhams at discounted price by using VoucherBox.
Below is what you should be wearing this spring
- Pretty Pastel – pastel pieces are must have this spring. Pastels are like floral prints: Present in springtime. But collections by the likes of Prabal Gurung kept the palette from seeming too precious with clean lines and defined silhouettes, and Jason Wu used them to infuse the smallest amount of colour into a very simple collection.Pastel trend was spotted on a few runways and wasn’t long before we spotted celebrities rocking it on the red carpet at the Oscar awards. Pastel trend suit every body type and shape and goes with almost everything.
- Boxy or cropped jackets – Boxy jackets can be flattering when worn the right way. Getting the right proportional is the key to pulling off this look. Pair them with a long tucked or untucked top/blouse.
- Slip dresses- Slip dresses are great investment for spring weather. These dressed were spotted in Jason Wu, Max Mara and Helmut Lang runway and are great.
- Contrast-Collar Button-shirts - Contrast-Collar Button shirts add an edge to a shirt. They come in different colours, fabrics and prints.
- Wide leg trousers – Wide leg trousers were spotted on SS14 runway and are a great way to elongate your legs. Think flared jeans and billowy wide leg trousers. Get the side panel wide leg trousers here.
- Biker jackets- biker jackets are wardrobe essentials. They’re timeless, versatile and super stylish. They toughen up a look and look perfect with dresses, skirts, shorts and jeans. This spring wear coloured or pastel biker jackets to brighten up your look.
- squares: This spring stay in the grid/windowpane or opt for gingham pattern. Click here to get a windowpane dress
- Sport inspired clothes- Sport inspired trend was a hit last year and is set to carry on throughout this year. When it comes to sport luxe think sweatshirts, baseball hats, jersey t-shirts and trainers.
JOIN THE DISCUSSION