For those who want to share downloads with with Family and Friends â€‹but you dont want them to sign with your account, you need to make their PlayStation 4 the primary system for your account.
Here is the steps on how to game-share
- Login with your account on your family/friend's PS4
- Go to the "Settings" tab
- Go to "PSN"
- Click on "Activate as Your Primary PS4"
- Click "Activate"
Now your friends and family will be able to use your downloads on their PS4 and they wont have to login to your account to play your games or use your PS Plus.
- PS4: How to use console remote Play
- PS4: How to Use Twitch
- PS4: How to Use Safe Mode
- PS4: How to configure Audio and Display Settings
JOIN THE DISCUSSION