|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 minutes||15 minutes||20 minutes|
This weekend I decided to try something different, so I found this recipe and thought to try it. The dish was easy to make and taste very nice.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini /courgette, thinly sliced and quartered
- 2/3 cup peas
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs thyme
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Add all the ingrients in a large pot and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and heavy cream.
- Serve immediately.
JOIN THE DISCUSSION