The unofficial version of Android 4.3 is now available to install on the Samsung Galaxy S4 before the official release of the update.
Last week Galaxy S4 was spotted running on Android 4.3 and now the ROM has leaked.
GSM has prove that the firmware is fully functional and is available for you to download.
Android 4.3 features a slightly tweaked interface with all-new Roboto font and a modified camera UI that has already rolled out on the Google Edition HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S4.
Here is the instructions on how to install (source SamMobile).
Android version: 4.3
Build ID: JWR66N
Build Date: 26 June 2013
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
- Custom Recovery
- Copy Google Play Edition ROM to your internal SD Card using one of the download links below
- Enter Recovery (Power + Volume Up + Home)
- Do a Wipe/Factory Reset (Necessary due to new Android version)
- Flash Google Play Edition ROM
- Reboot your device!
Download: (Choose either one)
- Android-4.3-I9505GUEUBMFP-Deodexed-I9505.zipMD5: 74D241B64266220161018EB98A19F279
- Apples ditches Samsung and sign up with alternative chip manufacturer
- Windows Blue announcement turns into start button controversy.
- Huawei to have a launch event on June 18 in London
JOIN THE DISCUSSION